Somari Property Management is growing! We are currently seeking candidates for Property Manager open positions for our Jacksonville, Florida communities.
We provide our employees a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
• Company-paid Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability.
• Paid sick and vacation time.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in property management (1 year experience to qualify as Assistant Property Manager)
• Must obtain Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with prospects or residents.
• Knowledge of Property Management Software (Appfolio, Yardi).
• Must have a positive attitude.
• Must have the ability to work in multiple tasks at the same time.
• Effectively compute, classify and record numerical data to keep financial records complete, including duties to make payments to vendors, and obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining property accounting records.
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
• Understand the apartment lease and contracted credit report application.
• Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer.
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Record monies collected and prepare bank deposit slips on an on-going basis.
• Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software.
• Answer calls and direct them properly.
• Show apartments.
• Keep track of visits and possible tenants
• Ensure that all invoices received from the properties are approved, entered and paid within a timely manner.
• Access computerized financial information to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
• Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
• Skills to effectively convey ideas, images, and goals to a diverse group of personalities.
• Computer skills, keyboard, internet search, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, and Excel.
• Proficient in bilingual communications (Spanish and English).
Somari Management Company - Who Are We?
We are a full-service provider of property management services and we specialize in single family homes, residential apartments, and commercial properties. Our priority is to ensure owner and resident satisfaction at every property we manage. We're committed to maintaining the highest degree of profitability without sacrificing quality of service. Integrity, courtesy, respect and efficiency are hallmarks of our service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.